Hey there ma blogging peeps! My usual thang when it comes to talking about products and sharing my thoughts typically involves having used the product for a while. But a few of you have asked me if I could do some first impressions. So here I am with doing one of my three planned first impressions (yes all our base products) that you peeps will be seeing in the next couple of weeks.
Pretty much when I do first impressions, I am literally going to jot down everything I noticed about the product. After all I have used it only once so I can’t be as detailed as I usually am in my review post.
· You get 28 ml of product
· The packaging is nice, a frosted glass it feels heavy and good quality
· It comes with a pump
· This foundation comes back in 6 shades
· It has decent coverage but I wouldn’t call it flawless. Medium coverage at most
· It does have a glowy finish but it doesn’t make your skin look shiny
· It has a pretty blendable formula. It isn’t stiff and drying and sets too quickly
· It kinda settles in pores, so a pore blurring primer will do you good
· Oily skin types probably will find this to not last well at all
· It oxidizes a teen tiny bit
Wearing primer with it would do you good, it will sit much better
This was better than I thought it would be. I haven’t tried Australis foundations before as they never appealed to me and I doubted if I would like them. I can already see myself using this on my average mundane days when I don’t want to use an expensive foundation
You can purchase it from Priceline or the Australis website
And that wraps up the post! Have you guys tried this foundation? What are your thoughts. A full review will be coming, I just felt like mixing it up and doing a first impression for a change. It will be fun to see how my opinion changes when I do the full review. Any who, I hope you all have a wonderful day and i’ll see you in the next post.