Are you currently experiencing writer’s block? Is your creativity tank running low? Then have I got the post for you. (I don’t know what that sounded like a infomercial). I figured since my last post was launching a brand new blog series I thought I’d kick off another one from this current post I am doing where I share to you guys the tips I have learnt whilst blogging. I’ve only done one of these so far but you will be seeing a lot more of them. To see the first post from this series, click on its name – 7 things you should know about blogging
Today I wanted to talk to you guys about beauty posts that are fool proof and always enjoyed for when you’re creative high is running low.
Sounds cool? Then let’s jump in shall we!
1. Beauty favorites | Whether it’s on a monthly basis which seems to be popular in the blogging/youtube world or every now and then you just update people on what products you have been loving. I definitely do it on a monthly basis, I tried it and it didn’t work out for me. I do this in what I call the beauty favorites edit. The link will take you to the label that will show you all the posts related to this series.
2. Top 5 | This can be applied to literally anything. Foundation (drugstore and high end), blush, contour, primer, mascaras, cleansers, toners, face masks, hair care products – you name it!
3. Budget beauty | Anything related to affordable beauty products – however you go about it. I was always find it amazing when I discover affordable products that work wonderfully.
4. Skincare routine | Morning and night. I love hearing about the skincare products people use. And whenever your routine changes you can do an update post for both the day and night version. I’ve done a few of these myself.
5. Fail products | Everyone has different experiences with products and sometimes products don’t work out. Sharing your beauty product blunders is pretty nifty and will save people $$ if they too are thinking about the product.
6. Products that weren’t worth the hype | There are just some products people do not stop talking about, so you end up trying them and don’t see the fuss. These of posts definitely give a more clearer insight and help people release the hype may be a tad exaggerated.
7. Product that are worth the hype | That being said there are also products that are completely spot on when it comes to the hype surrounding them.
8. Favorite lip products You can break this up based on the brand or shade range or even share the ones you reach for most. Whatever floats ya boat!
9. Holy grail products | We all have them (unless you are brand new to the beauty world). I definitely love hearing about what products people truly swear by. Click here to read my own holy grails post.
10. Dupe posts | Last but not least, you gotta have dupes. I especially love reading these when it’s a dupe between a ridiculously expensive product and a drugstore version.
And that wraps up the post! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and maybe it sparked some ideas for you. What blog posts do you think are fool proof? What posts would you like to see me write? Drop a comment and let me know! I hope you guys have a wonderful day, I love you peeps and I’ll catch up with you in the next post.