6 Great Under Eye Concealers

Hey there my favorite people. Concealer pretty much saves the butts of many makeup junkies, so I thought to do a post focusing on under eye concealers in particular and the ones I like to apply there. Because creasy/dry/cakey concealers underneath the eyes are not a cute look.

Okay so let jump in!

Maybelline fit me concealer

Wand concealers are always the most user friendly when it comes to covering up those dark circles. It just makes application about 10 x easier. This concealer is great for the everyday and does a great job at covering up the dark circle. I wouldn’t say it has a lot of coverage but it’s adequate. It’s also thin in formula and easy to blend out and there are a good amount of shades so if you want to brighten or concealer or both, you’re covered.

Clarins instant concealer

In terms of how well this sits underneath my eyes, this concealer is my favorite for that. The formula is some kind of voodoo magic, it just sits so well underneath the eye. It’s not crazy coverage but for dark circle it does a great job and you can always apply a corrector underneath for a boost of coverage. It does only come in three shades though which is a bummer. | Review |

Maybelline age rewind concealer

There are many Maybelline concealers I love for the under eye area, this post definitely shows that BUT out of all of them I’d say this one is more long lasting. It does have pinky tones in it which help with correcting and I find that it has very good coverage. And I love the fuzzy applicator. This one is great! Click here to read the review. | | Review | |

Mac pro long wear concealer

I’ll be honest and say I don’t use this underneath the eyes. Personally for me it doesn’t work and it’s too drying BUTTTTT most people prefer this underneath the eyes and I’m the only weirdo who loves it for spot concealing so I still thought to include in the post. It’s thin in formula yet it has absolutely beast mode coverage. If you’re not too dry under the eyes you’ll love it or you could apply it / blend it out with a sponge. | Review |

Maybelline better skin concealer

Another Maybelline concealer, what a surprise. I love how creamy and blendable and this concealer is! It may crease on some of you but I personally love it and when you set it, it works well. I use it so much!      | Review |

La girl pro HD concealer

Last but not least is another concealer loved by many underneath the eyes but I adore this concealer for spot concealing. It’s thick in consistency in comparison to mac pro long wear but the two are similar and said to be dupes. This is full coverage, extremely affordable and just lovely to use. I do sometimes apply this under the eyes, I find it easier to apply it there in comparison to mac pro long wear. I even purchased the orange shade as a corrector and I know apply it under my eyes with a regular concealer over the top.  | Review |

Maybelline Master Conceal

Once again Maybelline has done it. When they launched this new concealer I of course had to try it I mean, you guys can easily see by this post that Maybelline comes out with gems when it comes to under eye concealers. it covers very well, is light weight in texture and sits so well under the eyes. It isn’t drying or cake under the eyes. I’ve been loving this the most lately.

And that’s a wrap on the post. Have you guys tried any of these concealers? What are your thoughts? What concealers do you love applying under the eye? Drop a comment and tell me! I hope you all have a spectacular day and I’ll see you in the next post.

1. themakeuptrain

January 29, 2017 at 10:04 pm

I own some LA Girl concealers and they’re amazing!

January 30, 2017 at 12:49 am

The l girl concealers are definitely wonderful!

2. LindaLibraLoca

January 30, 2017 at 6:25 am

I am not a big fan of the Age Rewind one, but I do like the Fit Me Concealer.

January 30, 2017 at 10:18 am

Age rewind can be a hit or miss. Fit me is more universal. x

3. Kiran

January 30, 2017 at 10:20 am

Love Maybelline Age Rewind and Collection Lasting Perfection concealers are my go-tos. Great post! Xx

ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

January 30, 2017 at 10:21 am

I definitely want to try the collection lasting perfection concealer, I’ve heard great things about it.

4. Marlia Fransiska

January 30, 2017 at 2:17 pm

I really love the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer because it does a really amazing work yet easy to apply. So many people love this products. Great review!

January 30, 2017 at 10:16 pm

It is quite an easy concealer to use and it does a good job.

5. cakedtothenines

January 30, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I really want to try both Maybelline concealers and the Clarins! Tarte Shape Tape is my current love, but I’m always looking for more ;p.

xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

January 30, 2017 at 10:16 pm

The clarins concealer is definitely amazing! I am so keen on trying out that tarte concealer.

6. Courtney Gardiner

January 30, 2017 at 4:58 pm

I loved the Maybelline eraser eye but i was gutted when i realized it was way too orange/yellow for my pale skin so I can no longer use it, wish they would extend the shade range! Because i’m like, literally white hahah

Courtney | Lashes and Luxe

January 30, 2017 at 10:17 pm

That’s a shame, my current one is too pale at the moment and when I purchased backups of this concealer I purchased it in the fair shade so when I wear it I have to go over it a bit with another concealer in a darker shade.

January 30, 2017 at 10:18 pm

I know it sits amazingly under the eyes!

7. lauren

January 30, 2017 at 8:13 pm

I use a cheap one but it’s not the best for under eyes so I might take a look at some of these there are some popular ones here!

Lauren x Huggled

January 30, 2017 at 10:19 pm

These are all drugstore except for clarins. In general I am a drugstore junkie I only go high end for certain products that are truly amazing and worth it.

8. Shelleen

January 30, 2017 at 9:38 pm

I really recommend Bourjois Radiance Reveal, its so good for under eyes it brightens them really well x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog

January 30, 2017 at 10:20 pm

I definitely want to try it! I have so many Bourjois foundations though I am yet to try their cc cream but I haven’t tried any of their concealers yet. I definitely need to jump on that band wagon.

9. abigailalicex

January 30, 2017 at 9:52 pm

I love the Age Rewind, I think the applicator is so easy to get good coverage for under the eyes and blemishes.

Abigail Alice 💕

January 30, 2017 at 10:20 pm

It really is a good one to rely on. x

10. Mili

January 30, 2017 at 10:41 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever tried the pro longwear concealer underneath the eyes! I have a feeling it will be too dry for me too but I’ll still give it a go 😉 Clarins is a brand that I’ve always wanted to try so the concealer will definitely be going on my wish list. Thanks for all the recs!

Mili | Sharmtoaster

January 30, 2017 at 10:53 pm

I didn’t like it there, it was average at best but I still included it as I know some may love it for under the eyes as it seems to be a thing. I personally love it for spot concealing. Yes that clarins concealer is so hydrating and lovely.

11. Nicole | The Glam Surge

January 31, 2017 at 3:56 am

The Maybelline Fit Me & Age Rewind concealers are my absolute faves. Together they’re phenomenal! I’ll have to check out the other ones you’ve mentioned.

Nicole | The Glam Surge

January 31, 2017 at 5:13 am

Maybelline so know how to do concealers, I agree that maybelline concealer combo is awesome.

12. Gabrielle

January 31, 2017 at 10:33 am

Yes! I LOVE Clarins’ Instant Concealer – its ability to completely conceal dark circles is incredible!

aglassofice.com
    x

January 31, 2017 at 11:22 am

It’s such an incredible concealer. x

13. Ela Kaimo

January 31, 2017 at 11:53 pm

I want to try MAC’s concealer but I’m torn between it and Bobbi Brown. Any thoughts?

February 1, 2017 at 2:17 am

I’ve never tried bobbi brown so I can’t comment but I adore the mac concealer as a spot concealer. It’s high coverage and lasts very well on the skin. The bottle itself will last you a long time, I’ve had mine fot 2 years and I am just over half gone.

14. mybeautycloud

February 1, 2017 at 8:53 pm

I have the Maybelline Age Rewind (surprise, surprise) but I’ve been wanting to try the Fit Me concealer. I don’t need a whole lot of coverage so I feel like this would be a great one to try!

Sam | My Beauty Cloud

February 1, 2017 at 10:00 pm

Then you’ll love the fit me concealer, it covers what it needs to cover but it’ light weight and blendable and doesn’t look heavy under the eyes.

15. erin

February 1, 2017 at 9:14 pm

I love the age rewind, it is so good! I also love the Naked Skin Concelear by UD, it is fab!

Erin || MakeErinOver

16. Sandra

February 3, 2017 at 11:45 pm

The age rewind concealer has been a firm favourite of mine for ages! Beats many high end ones for sure x

February 4, 2017 at 3:53 am

I know it’s such a good concealer to rely on. x

17. Jasmine

February 4, 2017 at 8:04 pm

I really want to try the Clarins concealer, though I agree 3 shade isn’t enough! I couldn’t find a match after a quick look. I love the Maybelline Age Rewind – such a bargain 🙂

Jasmine xx

Jasmine Talks Beauty

February 5, 2017 at 5:55 am

I know it’s quite disappointing when a high end brand lets you down with shade range. I mean if La girl can come out with an amazing concealer under $5 I don’t understand why clarins can’t. Yes Maybelline always comes out with amazing concealers. Thanks for stopping by.