Maybelline Must Haves

Hey there my favorite people! Okay so once again I am so sorry I haven’t been as present as I usually am in the blogging scene. If i am not drowning in uni stuff I am literally laying down and being a vegetable because my brain is that fried. I promise promise I will get better at this. Since I’ve been so crappy with all things blogging I thought I’d treat you guys to a fun post. If you haven’t already noticed – I am a big fan of the brand Maybelline. They have quite good products in their range and with them constantly having sales i have a ton of products by them! So I thought I’d try and do a brand focus post. I do plan to do these whenever I feel like I’ve accumulated quite a few good things from a particular brand or I’ve tried everything I want to try from that brand.

So how about I cut the chit chat and jump into things?

Let’s dive in!

Better skin concealer | This post is going to make it pretty obvious that I enjoy Maybelline concealers. This one is creamy, easy to blend and covers up the dark circles well. It’s not cakey on me but it’s extremely creamy – so if you have issues with creasing watch out. If you want to read the review, click here.

Colossal volume mascara | Mascara is another product Maybelline do well. This is definitely my favorite concealer from the brand. It does volumizing your lashes like crazy, also helps them look longer. All in all your lashes do look bad ass with this one. And when it comes to mascaras I say “go big or go home”.

Master precise eyeliner | I am a fussy biatch with eyeliner. So if I say an eyeliner is good, it is GOOD. This has good lasting powder, is pigmented and relatively easy to apply. It is tricky getting your desired thickness or eyeliner but I am no eyeliner ninja – so that’s just with me. To read the full review – click here.

Color tattoos | Is it a surprise the color tattoos are on the list? I am yet to come across a person who doesn’t like these. They make excellent eyeshadow bases and also work wonderfully on their own. You can also apply them on the lower lash line – I love this especially with the colorful shades. You just can’t go wrong with these ones. Click here to read the review.

Master precise concealer | It’s quite rare for me to have a bad experience with a Maybelline concealer. So it shouldn’t be surprised that this one is on the list. It’s a fairly recent addition but I’ve been using it constantly! It sits nicely underneath the eyes and blends out easy. I am a happy camper with this baby! If you want to read the review, click here to check it out!

Brow drama brow sculpting mascara | My brows are very low maintenance, I’ve mentioned this many times but one thing I particularly need when it comes to brow gels is a good hold! This one does that and it gives my brows color which is a bonus. It keeps my brows in place and looking neat! I’ve reviewed it; here is the link if you want to check it out.

Fit me concealer | Another amazeballs concealer. This is quick and easy to use, blendable, doesn’t look cakey and covers what it needs to cover. It also comes in more shades the better skin concealer.

Color elixrs | The fact that I have 9 shades of these should pretty much hint at how much I love them. They’re like a lip gloss and liquid lipstick hybrid – comfortable, glossy and just gorgeous!

Hyperglossy eyeliner | Another eye liner that is awesome, lasts well and is easy to use. I love how thin the applicator is, it makes it easy to get a nice thin line – which is what I usually aim for.

Falsies flared mascara | When this mascara came out it was talked about A LOT. I do like it, though I like the colossal volume more. This mascara volumizes, holds a curl well and makes your lashes look big! Love this! Click here to read the review.

Age rewind concealer | Last but not least I thought I’d finish things up with a concealer. This one covers up the dark circles very well and lasts nicely too. It has a cool sponge applicator, you twist up the product and all in all it just has really easy application. It brightens, covers up dark circles and redness as well. Click here to read the post.

And that wraps up this long post! Have you guys tried any Maybelline makeup products? Any of them on this list? What are your thoughts on them? Drop a comment and tell me! I hope you guys all have a wonderful day and I’ll catch up with you peeps in the next post.

1. Ela

March 8, 2017 at 10:53 pm

When I was first getting into makeup, Maybelline was one of my go-to brands! I’ve since strayed into the mid-range makeup territory, so I’m not as updated with their products as I was before.

March 10, 2017 at 1:34 am

It’s actually been quite a while since I purchased a Maybelline product, should probably jump back on the wagon.

2. Gemma Daniels

March 10, 2017 at 5:21 am

I LOVE their Color Tattoos xx

March 10, 2017 at 10:10 am

I know what they are such fool proof makeup products and very versatile. x

3. Parie Joshi

March 10, 2017 at 11:28 am

Maybelline are such a gorgeous and great brand! x

March 10, 2017 at 9:34 pm

It really is!

4. Courtney

March 10, 2017 at 7:50 pm

i’ve been looking for a new concealer! This is great 🙂

March 10, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Maybelline make such wonderful concealers

5. Lauren

March 11, 2017 at 12:24 am

Maybelline are a lovely brand, I don’t have enough of their products, I only use their concealer.

Lauren x Huggled

March 11, 2017 at 10:16 am

Their concealers are fantastic, they also have very awesome mascaras as well.

6. Elena Isabelle

March 11, 2017 at 12:36 pm

maybelline mascaras are just so sooo good. i actually don’t have a favourite because they are all so nice.

March 12, 2017 at 6:42 am

I know right, they kill it when it come to mascaras.

7. Jenny

March 11, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Maybelline was one of the first makeup brands I started with and they really do have great products at an affordable price point 🙂 I especially love their mascaras and color tattoos, and now I want to try their concealers too!

Jenny // Geeky Posh

March 12, 2017 at 6:41 am

You definitely need to try their concealers. I love their age rewind, fit me, better skin and master conceal concealer. I am yet to try the dream lumi concealer and I wasn’t a big fan of their super stay concealer BUT I haven’t tried the new formula they launched. x

8. Cynthia

March 11, 2017 at 10:31 pm

The Colossal mascara was one of my favorites, I remember using it a long time ago and loving it, I would repurchase it time after time, it’s too bad for me that Maybelline still tests on animals, it has some amazing products and they are killing it with their new ones!

Cy | Dulce de Mango

March 12, 2017 at 6:40 am

I love that mascaras it makes my lashes look so dramatic. I wish their was a law that just made all brands have to stop testing on animals. I find it frustrating have to avoid certain ones, they just need to make it illegal.

9. Morgan

March 11, 2017 at 10:32 pm

You’ve got such a big Maybelline collection! I’ve never tried their Fit Me concealer, but given how much people rave about it, maybe I should bite the bullet. I love their Colour Drama lip pencils. They’re just as good as any high end lip pencils and are so affordable!

March 12, 2017 at 6:38 am

I love all their concealers in general! Except for the super stay concealer though I am yet to try their new formula and I am also yet to try their dream lumi concealer. They have just great stuff and a lovely range. Thanks for stopping by.

10. Corrie

March 12, 2017 at 10:09 am

I loooove Maybelline, they’re such a great high street brand! I love Lash Sensational, Colour Tattoo’s and the new Baby Lips Colour Crayons!:)

Corrie | Corrie Arnold

March 12, 2017 at 10:49 am

They really have quite some nice stuff. Their mascaras and concealers are on point for me.

March 12, 2017 at 9:22 pm

They really do!

11. claire

March 13, 2017 at 2:05 am

i love maybelline! my favorite product is the fit me concealer ! it is a great product as such an affordable price!

clairetalksbeauty.com

March 13, 2017 at 9:08 am

Their concealers are awesome, especially the fit me concealer.

12. Rosy

March 13, 2017 at 8:39 am

I haven’t actually tried much from Maybelline for some reason but I’ve wanted to try one of those elixirs for the longest time, I always hear people raving about how great they are. Thank you for this post, really enjoyed it 🙂

Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

March 13, 2017 at 9:07 am

Maybelline often has good sales so I’ve had a lot of chances to try out their stuff at a bargain price. I really enjoy their stuff, they have a nice range. Thank you for stopping by.

13. Alice Grace

March 15, 2017 at 10:00 am

Well my shopping list has doubled in size after reading this post! Maybelline’s mascaras are my favourite from the drugstore, for sure! I love the Color Tattoos and the Age Rewind concealer is also a holy-grail product in my collection, but I haven’t tried anything else you’ve mentioned!

Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

x

March 15, 2017 at 10:32 am

I feel you girl. Every time I read blog posts or I am on Instagram my beauty wish list sky rockets haha. Maybelline knows how to do mascaras in general as well as concealers. You should definitely try more of their stuff. Thanks for stopping by. x

14. Siyana

March 19, 2017 at 6:28 pm

I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t like their concealers..

March 19, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Everyone has their own experiences and sometimes our skin types keeps us from liking a product.