Makeup Revolution Brow Dual Arch and Shape

Hey internet loves.

Who doesn’t love a nice review in the morning, well that’s what I intend to do in this post and it just so happens that this is a brow related product. Now I have been a fan of this product for so long and it would have been up on the blog by now if it wasn’t for the sheer difficulty in photographing this product. I can’t fully blame it – I mean my photo taking abilities have vastly improved and even now I am learning more and more about taking blog photos. But I am sure all you bloggers out there will have those certain products that just refuse to photograph nicely. Well this is one of them for me!

Just thought to give you guys some background information as to why it took so long to get this particular review up.
Now I’m personally quite fortunate to have low maintenance brows. They’re pretty full for the most part and have shape and require minimal fuss. I wanted to put that out there since any brow related product I talk about on here I can’t definitively say will work for all levels of brow maintenance.

Now onto the actual review I go!

Shade: Darkest

Easy to use?: It’s your typical crayon-like pencil so yes. On the other end it has a firm felt tip applicator.

The felt tip applicator?: For me personally I don’t like to use this on my brows. It’s extremely pigmented and difficult to apply to the brows in a natural way. However it does make a banging eyeliner, especially if you want to wing it out. It’s firm, pigmented and long lasting. Keep in mind that the shade I chose for my brows happens to be a shade I can use for eyeliner. Those of you who chose a very light brown or blonde shade wouldn’t be able to use the felt tip applicator end as eyeliner as it would be the same shade as the brow pencil.

The retractable brow pencil?: There’s nothing particularly unusual about this end, just your standard retractable crayon-like brow pencil. It applies very smoothly, helps me define my brows with minimal mistakes. I love the fact that it’s retractable because who wants to have to constantly sharpen a brow pencil. I use this end every single day on my brows and I really can’t fault it. Keep in mind my brows for the most part are naturally full, so they are very low maintenance.
Is it good at defining the brows?: Yup, easily defines the brows. I apply it via small strokes and brush my brows out using a spooly.

Price: $7.35 AUD very affordable for how great it is!

Availability: The tam beauty site, it ships internationally. I’m sure peeps from the UK will find this brand in store. As I went to check on this product now for some reason they are only selling the blonde shade. But I do recommend the makeup revolution brow products.

Who would love it?: Those of you who like a crayon-like pencil for your brows, drugstore lovers, those who have low maintenance brows.

Who wouldn’t love it?: Those who only prefer powders, possibly can’t find the right shade for your brows, if you don’t like the fact it is dual ended and your particular brow shade renders the felt tip end useless for eyeliners, this may not be to your liking.

Rating?: 8/10

Overall thoughts: I can’t really say anything bad about this product. I use it every day without thought, rarely make any mistakes with it. My particular brow shade also allows me to use the felt tip end as an awesome eyeliner. You could honestly purchase this product in the shade darkest and use both ends of the product as eyeliner. I love how for me it’s like having 2 products in one.

Would I repurchase it?: Yes I already have a backup. However they no longer seem to stock my shade so I’ll need to look for something else from now on.

That’s it for the review guys, tell me about any brow products you are a fan of in the comments below. I hope you guys all have such a wonderful day and I’ll see you guys in the next post.

1. Velvet Blush

June 22, 2017 at 8:33 am

I have low maintenance brows too so I don’t really use any brow products often. The brow pencil sounds great though for just filing in any gaps 🙂 x

Velvet Blush

June 22, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Yes it gives a bit of a something something to my brows as where my brow arches is where it needs a bit of help.

2. Sally

June 22, 2017 at 3:27 pm

I have low maintenance brows so I think I’d like this one! It’s good you can double it up for liner too!

The Makeup Directory

June 23, 2017 at 12:10 am

Makeup revolution has all sorts of wonderful brow products! Haha yes I don’t like leaving anything to waste.

3. Elena Isabelle

June 22, 2017 at 3:34 pm

makeup revolution just does great products an i wish i could get it where i live.
    ❤︎

June 23, 2017 at 12:08 am

I purchase everything from the site, they ship to a lot of countries on the Tam beauty site. x

4. Samantha

June 22, 2017 at 6:49 pm

This sounds like a great pencil, although probably not for me since I don’t like dual ended pencils (plus, my brows ARE pretty high maintenance so I tend to be more picky with the products). It’s suuuper affordable though; I can’t find a lot of pencils under $10 that I really like!

Sam / My Beauty Cloud

June 23, 2017 at 12:07 am

Yes dual end may not be for everyone, I just got lucky because the shade I use for my brows is a dark brown / back so I can use the felt tip end as an eyeliner but I didn’t like it for my brows. I recommend brow products from makeup revolution! They have a lot of options and they are all wonderful.

5. Danielle beautyblog

June 23, 2017 at 4:59 am

This sounds really good, and so affordable too!

Danielle’s Beauty Blog

June 23, 2017 at 5:28 am

I love makeup revolution products! They have the best range.

6. Nathalie

June 23, 2017 at 5:51 am

You are so lucky to have low maintenance brows, mine are pretty sparse and so i need to draw them in. Thanks for sharing this product.

Nathalie

June 23, 2017 at 7:21 am

Yes It’s one less headache for me to have to deal with. I recommend Makeup revolution brow products, they even have a brow pomade.

7. Yiota

June 23, 2017 at 8:06 am

Sounds great, I want something to use when I am in a hurry or in the morning when I have 10-15 minutes to do my makeup and this sounds just perfect for me. x

Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

June 23, 2017 at 9:23 am

Yes Makeup revolution have all sorts of brow products that are wonderful.

8. A Very Sweet Blog

June 23, 2017 at 3:36 pm

I’m glad you found a different use for it! I can definitely see felt tip being too much for the eyebrows. Sounds great.

June 23, 2017 at 11:13 pm

I love the regular side for the brows but I’ve never like felt tip applicators for the brow. Hey if it works as eye liner I won’t smack it away haha

9. Zubaida

June 23, 2017 at 11:47 pm

For the price it sounds good, i love to try new brow products and might pick it next time. Nice review.
    Glamupgirls

June 24, 2017 at 12:58 am

Brow products in general from makeup revolution are quite wonderful. Thank you!

10. Alice Grace

June 26, 2017 at 7:04 pm

This sounds like a great product for the price and I love that you found a use for the felt tip end, despite it not working for you in the way that it’s meant to. I’ll definitely be checking this out next time I spot a counter 🙂

Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

x

June 26, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Yes. Brow products from makeup revolution in general are so impressive. Thank you for stopping by the blog.

11. cool health articles

July 5, 2017 at 5:59 am

Great post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

July 5, 2017 at 8:03 am

I have all sorts of posts coming about blogging It’s my blog series called ‘The blogging edit’