Bloggers made me buy it #1

Hey guys! I AM BACK! Like Seriously. Uni is 100% finished and now I am free as a bird to blog as much as I desire. Cue the heavenly music! So I thought with my first blog post back into blogging I’d kick off a new series. Being a blogger, the majority of makeup I buy is pretty much inspired by seeing it from another blogger. So I figured I’d talk to you guys about all the goodies I have tried because of a blogger. (if the tittle wasn’t already obvious? Doy!)

Okay so let’s get started!

The Balm’s Mary loumanizer | It’s no surprise that this baby is on the list. I mean I think 99% of the people who have purchased it, got it because of a blogger. It’s gorgeous, it’s glowy and not in the tacky way. It’s absolutely stunning on the cheekbones and it’s not too subtle like it will make you cheekbones GLOW. It’s also not that expensive $30 AUD and it’s definitely worth the money. Click here to read the full review.

Nars sheer glow foundation | This isn’t such a positive story. I tried it because of the hype but it wasn’t anything special in my eyes. I use it but it doesn’t sit very well on my skin, kinda awkward. Now it’s become so pale for me so when I use it, it’s to mix into other foundations. It did have a lovely finish and good coverage. (Review)

Australis Oh 2 glow foundation | This is a relatively new purchase but I saw a few bloggers talk about it and I bought it on a whim. I do like it, it’s not amazing or anything but it isn’t one of those foundations that I hate to wear because there’s a big chance it won’t look good. I do like to use it as under eye concealer as of lately.

Nyx blush in taupe | When I heard this was perfect for contouring if you’re pale I was like yep! It’s not so easy to find though, not all places that stock Nyx stock this shade. I do like it and when I was super fair skinned I was reaching for it constantly as it’s wonderfully cool toned. It’s now a natural contour shade for me.

La girl pro concealer | I was so excited when I heard this concealer was good because it’s so affordable and there is nothing better than when a makeup product is super affordable and amazing. This definitely is as good as people say it is. It has really really good coverage (spot concealer worthy!) and it’s not cakey or gross when you blend it out. Based on the quality of the product, you wouldn’t believe it was only a few dollars. Click here to check out the full review.

Mac pro long wear | Last but definitely not least is another pretty hyped about product. Is it any wonder that I picked up this bad boy for any other reason other than the fact I heard it talked about constantly. It lives up to the hype and more! I adore it as a spot concealer because it has such good coverage and it lasts very well. Not to mention one bottle lasts absolutely ages. If you want to read the full review on this click here and also if you want to know how I deal with the annoying packaging, click here.

Okay so that wraps up the first part of bloggers made me do it. I have a feeling there are going to be many many many parts to this because when a blogger says you need something in your life, you NEED it. What products have bloggers made you buy? Have you guys gotten any products off my recommendation? Drop a comment and let me know. I hope you guys all have a wonderful day and I’ll see you in the next post.

November 11, 2017 at 6:43 pm

I have seen so many people say this about the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, but I adore it. It just seems to work so well with my skin and I love how it looks!

November 12, 2017 at 3:33 am

That’s the thing with foundations, even the most incredible ones will still have cases where it dosn’t agree with everyone. Our skin and skin type can be so specific and range from person to person. I did get this years back (I didn’t know much about makeup). I’m tempted to get it again in a shade that matches me so I can see if I will end up liking it this time.

2. Macy Tacosik

November 12, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Nars Sheer Glow is always one I’ve heard so much hype about too! I’ve always thought about trying it, but I’m not sure if it would work well with my skin!

November 12, 2017 at 9:15 pm

It was a nice foundation. I just couldn’t guarantee each time I wore it that it would look good. Most days it sat quite awkwardly on my skin.

3. Hannah

November 12, 2017 at 10:14 pm

So glad you’re back to blogging! Totally agree with the Mary Lou Manizer, it’s such an amazing highlighter, the colour is gorgeous! Great post xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

November 13, 2017 at 1:34 am

I’m so glad to be back to blogging i’ve missed it! Yes I am yet to hear any one speak badly of mary lou. Thank you for stopping by! x

4. Cortney

November 13, 2017 at 11:18 am

I have heard amazing things about NARS Sheer Glow as well and have wanted to try it for a while… definitely reconsidering whether I want to now.

Great post! Keep it up!

November 14, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Its nice but not amazing. My skin just didn’t want to make it look good.

5. Yiota

November 13, 2017 at 12:09 pm

The LA Girl Pro concealer is one of the best affordable concealers I tried! Need to order more since I am running out!!

Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

November 14, 2017 at 11:40 pm

Yes it is! I also love the foundation, it’s one of my favorites!

6. Sabiha

November 14, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Ha yes, I have a whole list of bloggers made me buy it! Great post x

November 15, 2017 at 12:52 am

That’s what happens when a makeup addicit and other makeup addicts mingle haha. x Thank you!

7. Natasha Todd

November 16, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Love your choices! I really want to try the LA Girl concealer as I’ve heard so many good things and it’s just so affordable!

Tash xx

November 16, 2017 at 11:40 pm

You definitely should try it! And the foundation as well! It’s so affordable and so good! The brand has really impressed.

8. Sarah

November 17, 2017 at 9:06 pm

LA Pro Conceal, NARS Sheer Glow, Mary-Lou & MAC Pro Long Wear are all favourites of mine – I know it’s cliche but sometimes there is reason behind the hype! Sad that Sheer Glow didn’t work out for you, but glad you liked the others 🙂

November 17, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Exactly. The way I see it the more people that talk about a product the greater the chance that I’ll like it as well. Of course some products just don’t agree with us but still it stacks the odds when its a well loved product.