Hello there lovely humans!
So a while back I was super lucky to get to work with the brand Dermalogica! If you haven’t heard of the brand before it’s a skincare brand filled with a wide range of awesome products. I have definitely fallen for this brand and I’m super excited to share my thoughts on these products with you.
Just a disclaimer – these products were gifted but all opinions are my own and honest!
So let’s jump into the post!
The first product I got to try was the skin hydrating booster. It comes in a dropper bottle and is super-duper liquidy. I use this as a serum under my moisturiser.
- It’s an intensely moisturizing concentrate. It’s aimed to relieve dryness and fine lines.
- It contains hyaluronic acid, panthenol, Glycolipids and algae extract help restore moisture balance.
- It comes in a dropper bottle, so it’s of course super liquidy. I love how easy it is to control the amount of product you want. A little goes along way and I am liking how it hydrates my skin and grabs onto the hydration of the moisturiser I apply over it.
- It’s definitely light weight, sinks in quickly and just hydrates the skin and makes your moisturiser work better. Those with dehydrated skin – you’ll love this!
- Price point – $87.00 AUD
- You get 30 ml of product
- This is a light, oil-free lotion. I’m enjoying how hydrating it is, it doesn’t sink in super quickly but it’s not to the degree where I find I can’t wear it in the morning. If I am wearing makeup that day, I just make sure I have a good 10 minutes before I proceed with my makeup. It isn’t heavy or oily at all. It just doesn’t sink in immediately but I don’t mind that my dry/dehydrated skin type with an oily t-zone doesn’t mind it.
- While it is light weight I have to be careful not to apply to much. As we are heading into warmer weather in Australia, my skin can’t handle too many hydrating products so I haven’t been putting this on my t-zone anymore because I have noticed small bumps on my forehead. I have been applying this over the cheek area mostly. This will definitely be my go to however in winter when my skin is crazy dry/dehydrated.
- Random tip – I like using it as a hand cream / on my elbows and legs when they are dry because it doesn’t leave my legs or hands feeling slippery.
- I love that it comes in a good 100 ml, you know it will last you ages!
- Price point – $80.50
- This is a gentle daily use exfoliating powder. It’s a rice based powder formula and its inactivated when it makes contact with water. When it is activated, it releases papain, salicyclic acid, and rice enzymes that exfoliate off the dead skin cells and aims to make your skin look smoother and brighter.
- You get 75 grams of product
- I’m really digging powdered exfoliators. My first experience with them was the biore baking soda powder. What I love about this dermalogica one is my face feels really clean and smooth but it doesn’t feel dry or tight or pissed off in any sense. It’s not scratchy or irritating.
- It just leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth with no irritation what so ever. I have really been enjoying this exfoliator!
- Price point: $80
- This is a de-puffing eye treatment and masque. It is an active cooling cream which energizes the under eye area aimed at removing signs of stress. It also aims to minimize the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
- You get 25 ml of product which is pretty good for an eye cream. Many brands barely give you 10 mls if you’re lucky. So this one isn’t stingy. It also comes in a squeezy tube packaging so you’ll be able to get all the product out.
- It comes with a metal applicator/tip thingy made to help depuff the eyes. I also love to keep it in the fridge so it packs an even greater punch!
- I pretty much loved this eye cream from the first go! And that doesn’t happen to me with skincare items, it takes me a while before I start warming up to them. Especially with eye cream, I’m quite lazy – most of the time I just apply serum under the eyes then go in with my moisturiser but this has been my go to eye cream. It just makes my under eye area feel so so good!
- Price point: $95
Where can you get these products?
So that wraps up the post! I hope you guys enjoyed the post. Have you guys tried dermalogica products? What were your thoughts? Drop a comment and let me know. I hope you all have an awesome day, I love you guys and I’ll see you in the next post.