Hey there beautiful humans!
It’s that time again where I ramble about skincare I love! I got the wonderful opportunity to work with the lovely brand EVENPRIME to talk to you guys about their cleanser and moisturizer. This post is sponsored but as always I bring to guys 100% genuine content that includes all my honest opinions and thoughts. So if you want to hear my thoughts on these products keep on reading.
Now before I dive into talking about the products I wanted to take a step back and talk about the brand in general, for those of you guys who haven’t heard of it.
This brand is a uni-sex skincare brand, meaning the products are aimed at both females and males. They are a cruelty-free brand. Their philosophy is that they believe the number two, particular two skincare products and how they are the perfect amount for healthy skin. They believe in simple skincare. Their skin types work well for all skin types, especially oily and combination skin.
Now onto to my thoughts on the two products!
- This cleanser leaves your skin SQUEAKY clean! Like if you are having one of those gritty days where your skin feels gross, this cleanser has got your back! It doesn’t over dry the skin or irritate it but you do want to follow this with a good moisturizer. I actually find that this cleanser makes my skin feel super soft, I had to stop myself from feeling up my face. It’s a gel consistency that foams up. It doesn’t foam up like crazy but enough to remove dirt and grime from the skin. It’s also appropriate for all skin types!
- How much product do you get – 100 ml of product
- Price point – $18 US
- Where to purchase it from? – The even prime co site
- This moisturizer has this almost gel consistency. It’s super lightweight and sinks into the skin quickly! It isn’t heavy which even though I have dry/dehydrated skin with an oily t-zone I can’t use heavy moisturizers as they upset my skin. So lucky enough this moisturizer is super light and yet it packs a serious punch with actual hydration. It makes sense why this moisturizer is paired with the cleanser. While the cleanser can leave your skin slightly dry, the moisturizer more than replenishes any hydration lost.
- How much product do you get? – 100 ml of product
- Price point – $28 US
- Where to purchase it from? – the even prime co site
The cleanser and primer are sold together as a set for $45 which is perfect if you want to purchase both! It’s also sold on the even prime co site.
What are my thoughts on even prime co?
I’m really impressed with both the cleanser and moisturizer. It may seem odd to some people that an entire skincare brand only possess a cleanser and moisturizer. But I can clearly see why! They have clearly perfected these two products. I am really impressed and can see myself using up these products completely.
This brand ships to – United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
And as a little treat to you guys, EVENPRIME provided me with a promo code for you guys. So if you feel like trying out the products you get a discount. How good is that?! Type ‘TMA15’ at the checkout to get you guys who have yet to try their product and you will get 15% off their full sized products.
That wraps up this post! Have you guys tried out these products? Drop a comment and tell me below. I hope you all have an awesome day and I’ll catch up with you in the next post.