Well hello there you gorgeous humans! Today’s post is an exciting one! I’ve been ever so lucky as to get the opportunity to team up with Real-U skincare to bring to you guys an in-depth review of their products – four of them in particular! Now today’s post is sponsored BUT as with every single piece of content I create – all opinions are my own and 100000% honest.
So if you’d love to hear my thoughts on Real-U skincare, keep on reading!
Cleanse – Gentle foaming washing
- This cleanser is super gentle on the skin. It doesn’t cause any dryness or irritation and yet your skin actually feels clean! It isn’t one of those cleansers that are so gentle it doesn’t do a good job cleaning your skin. A little of product goes a long way and it also rinses off easily. I enjoy using this in the mornings as its quick and easy to work with. It also isn’t overly fragranced so if fragranced products bother your skin, you don’t need to worry about that with this cleanser.
- Facts about this skincare product – It is pH balanced, claims to clean the skin without removing its natural oils.
- How much product do you get? – 100 ml
- Price point? – $20 AUD
- Where to purchase it from? The Real-U site
Control – Face gel (face serum)
- I was surprised just at how hydrating this product is. When I think of products aimed at clearing up the skin, I get nervous. It’s easy to assume they will be overly drying but this face gel isn’t. It has a bit of a thin, slightly runny consistently (a gel like quality to it). I smooth it over my skin, after cleansing and it actually boosts my skin’s hydration throughout the day. No irritation or tingling occurs whatsoever!
- Facts about this skincare product – It contains No benzoyl peroxide and no salicylic acid. This face gel also contains no harmful chemicals and it is hypo-allergenic. It’s aimed at oily skin and acne prone skin. My skin is more dehydrated/combination (oily in the t-zone) and it doesn’t negatively affect my skin whatsoever.
- How much product do you get? – 50 ml of product
- Price point? – $40 AUD
- Where can you purchase it? – The Real-U site
Hydrate – Lite moisturizer
- This moisturiser is super light-weight yet packs a massive punch with hydration. It’s not overly heavy or greasy. I love using it both in the morning and night. It packs enough hydration in the morning and is an awesome step before wearing makeup and it packs enough hydration for the night as well! I have honestly loved using this moisturiser during these hot Aussie summer months, as I need hydration but not anything heavy!
- Facts about this skincare product – it claims to hydrate the skin without clogging pores. It’s a non-greasy lotion that is aimed to easily absorb into the skin and it contains anti-oxidants for problem skin. It also claims to rebalance the skin and replenish the skin with nutrients.
- How much product do you get? – 100 ml
- Price point – $25 AUD
- Where to buy it from? The Real-U site
Remove – spot treatment
- You want to know what is different about this spot treatment – It helps to minimize spots yet it isn’t super drying so you can wear it during the day and night. Most spot treatments have to be applied before bed but with this guy you can easily apply it to a spot in the morning before you head out (works well under a face of makeup as well since it’s hydrating). You can also top it up throughout the day. It definitely is handy at soothing those pesky spots on the face that are a pain in the butt.
- Facts about the product? – It contains No Benzoyl peroxide and no salicylic acid. It’s recommended to be used 2-3 times a day.
- How much product do you get? – 15 ml of product
- Price point – $32 AUD
- Where do you purchase it from – The Real-U site.
What are my thoughts about Real-U
I’m really impressed by their products. Often with products aimed at clearing the skin they can be crazy drying. BUT Real-U products are super hydrating and gentle on the skin and don’t irritate the skin at all.
Did it transform my skin?
Well as you can see by the before photos my skin wasn’t overly blemished. I’ve never had acne-prone skin but I do get blemishes frequently. Ever since I began using the Real-U products my skin has remained clearer for longer! In fact I actually can’t recall any recent breakouts since I began to use these products. That alone makes me one happy camper! After all preventing break outs is just as good as clearing them up!
During ‘Close up shot’ after realising my forehead was clearing up!
Real-U also sells skincare bundles. While you can purchase all four products separately they are also sold together in a bundle for $95 AUD – it is sold on the Real-U site.
And that wraps up this post! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and learning all about real-U products. Have you tried any of their products before? Let me know in the comments below! I hope you all have an incredible day and I’ll see you all in the next post.