The Chichi Immaculate Ombre’ Blush Collection

Hello there you gorgeous humans! Okay, so this is one of those reviews I am super excited about! You guys know I am somewhat of a blush hoarder …. Okay so the drawer won’t close because it’s overflowing with blushes. Anywho! You guys are in for a good one.

So let’s get crackin!

Pigmentation: The blushes in the palette are marvelously pigmented. Not on that level that leaves you never using the blushes because it’s difficult to not look like a clown. It just doesn’t take long at all to build up the color.

Formula: The Blushes go on smoothly, they are non-chalky and they just blend out nicely. Pretty much everything you would want in a powder blush.

Finish: There are three completely matte blushes – the shades ‘Grace’, ‘Lauren’ & ‘Rita’. The shade ‘Marilyn’ is semi-matte though it does give off a slight sheen. The shades ‘Greta’ & ‘Bette’ are somewhat of a glowy finish and when you look at the blushes in the pan you can see glitter particles. But I’d say the shades ‘Marlene’, ‘Jean’ and ‘Lana’ have the glowiest finish. The three blushes down the middle of the palette have an ombre effect while the small sized blushes are one toned.

Packaging: The packaging of the blush palette has a floral pattern covering the entire lid of the palette. The pattern is quite common to Chichi’s recent launches. The pattern is in a bright pink, surrounded by a rose gold border. It’s more of a hard cardboard material but it’s sturdy and has a mirror on the inside of the lid.

Wearability: This blush palette has shades for everyone. There are wearable shades that would go with any makeup look and are on the neutral side. Then there are two blushes in a much brighter shade if you want the blush to be the focus of your makeup look and add a pop of color to the cheeks. You also get matte and shimmery blushes.

Price: $29.95 AUD

Availability: Target, Myer & the chichi website (And BTdubs! The site ships internationally)

Pros: Pigmented, a beautiful shade range, both matte and shimmery blushes, both wearable shades and bright shades, a bargain for the number of blushes you get. I also love that the shades have names!

Cons: I personally can’t name any faults with this palette, I don’t have any issues with it and I love all the shades!

Rating: 9/10 I love this blush palette

Overall thoughts: I am already a big fan of this brand. They have some brilliant products and so the minute my eyes laid on the blush palette I knew I’d love it. And I was right! The shades are gorgeous and while at times I were more natural looking blushes rather than bright shades I have been reaching for the brighter shades a lot in this palette. So I love everything about this blush palette and I highly recommend it.

Would I repurchase it?: The length of time it will take me to go through this palette I don’t have to worry about needing to repurchase it in the nearest future but I do see myself repurchasing this because it’s an awesome blush palette.

And that wraps up this review. Have you guys tried this blush palette? What are your thoughts? What blush palettes have you been loving? Drop a comment, I’d love to hear from you. I hope you all have a great day, I love you guys and I’ll see you in the next post.

April 27, 2018 at 3:02 pm

That is such a stunning palette! I love blushers and this palette is definitely calling out to me.

Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

April 27, 2018 at 10:52 pm

This palette definitely caught my attention as well! How can it not, the blush shades are all stunning, you get 3 beautiful ombre palettes in the middle. If there was one blush palette to own it’s definitely this one.

2. Gabrielle

April 27, 2018 at 11:41 pm

How brilliant you can’t think of any cons for this palette – that’s the sign of a great product, for sure! I also love when palattes mix matte and matte and metallic shades 🙂

aglassofice.com x

April 28, 2018 at 11:21 pm

Exactly! It’s everything you could want in a blush palette & they are so easy to apply! There is nothing worse than blushes that are difficult to apply and go on too strong.

3. Naya

April 28, 2018 at 7:31 am

We don’t have this brand here, but I keep hearing great things about it from my Aussie & Kiwi friends. Such a lovely selection of colours, great for S/S! xx

Naya

April 28, 2018 at 11:21 pm

The good thing is their website does ship globally but yes I love this brand so much. I have many favourites & I definitely need to pick up some of their new products.

4. Hurriya

April 28, 2018 at 2:11 pm

This looks really pretty. I am not big on blushes. I do use them but I typically like a very natural looking flush as my focus is bronzer. I haven’t tried this brand yet. My favorite blushes are by Tarte which I find highly wearable and natural looking but also buildable if you are aiming for a stronger look.

Hurriya

April 28, 2018 at 11:19 pm

Tarte blushes are definitely amazing & I love how long wearing they are.

April 28, 2018 at 3:52 pm

This is absolutely stunning, I think I am going to have to try and get my hands on this very soon!

April 28, 2018 at 11:19 pm

You definitely should – their website does ship globally & their palettes are just amazing!

6. LindaLibraLoca

April 29, 2018 at 9:04 am

Jean reminds me a lot of MAC Ripe Peach, a blush that I love dearly. Beautiful colors indeed.

Anne – Linda, Libra, Loca

April 29, 2018 at 9:52 pm

Yes I’ve noticed a few dupes from other blushes in this palette – the palette really has it all.

7. Emily

April 29, 2018 at 2:13 pm

I have a few single blushes but this makes so much sense to have a whole set! What a gorgeous array of shades too – I especially love the look of Lana.

Musings & More

April 29, 2018 at 9:51 pm

This is literally the perfect blush palette – all the shades are stunning.

8. sabiha

April 30, 2018 at 4:19 pm

I love the whole ombre blush trend but never seen it in a palette before. These look so pretty and glad to hear they perform just as well too x

April 30, 2018 at 11:34 pm

I know right?! Granted only three of the blushes are ombre’ but they are they still compromise most of the palette. It’s such a gorgeous palette, I love every shade.

9. Beautylymin

May 2, 2018 at 5:36 am

Wow! Stunning palette and really good value for what it contains! xx

Beautylymin| SummerBodyPrepBundleGiveaway

May 2, 2018 at 9:01 pm

Definitely a bargain and every single blush is gorgeous!

10. A Very Sweet Blog

May 3, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Such a beautiful palette with an assortment of gorgeous colors.

May 3, 2018 at 9:38 pm

I know right, I love every single colour!