Hello there you lovely bunch of people! Guess what?! I get to talk your ear off about skincare today. Who’s excited?! What brand is on the agenda today? Murad skincare! I’ve been super lucky to get a chance to work with them and try our their products. I hadn’t tried out the brand prior to this and I’ve been blown away by the products I’ve tried.
Just a disclaimer, these products have been gifted by the brand – it is not sponsored or a paid post. All opinions are my own and honest
So let’s jump in!
- You get a massive 200 ml of product
- Price point: $62 AUD
- What is it? – it’s a highly active cleanser that includes a trio of exfoliating acids as well as jojoba skin polishing beads
- What does it claim to do? Polish away dull looking skin. Leaving your skin looking bright, smooth and hydrated.
- My thoughts? = I love how gentle this exfoliator is on the skin. You can easily use this once a day it’s not too rough or strong. It doesn’t make the skin sting. It’s consistency feels like grains of sands. So the beads aren’t to large and scratch. My skin feels clean and smooth when I use this. I love that you get a massive amount of product that will last you ages! It has a squeezy tube packaging so you’ll be able to get all the product out and you can control how much product you want to apply
- What is it? A moisture enhancing treatment that allows the skin to retain hydration and become plump, soft and hydrated.
- It contains Mexican blue agave leaf extract as well as glycolic acid. It is also paraben and sulphate free
- This I use as a serum. It’s very light weight and gel like. It’s not thick but its not runny either so its pump like packaging makes it easy to control how much product you want. It sinks into the skin very quickly and under a moisturiser it leaves your skin feeling super hydrated. It feels very luxurious on the skin, it has a silky consistency and it just makes the skin feel very soft and hydrated
- You get 30 ml of product.
- Price point: $139 AUD
- What is it? This is a serum containing retinol which is a very potent ingredient at smoothing the skin from fine lines & wrinkles. It boosts the skin making it appear more youthful, smooth & even-toned.
- How much product do you get? You get 30 ml of product
- Price point? $120 AUD
- My thoughts: This product is my first experience with using a retinol and it definitely has swayed me towards using retinols more frequently. It’s quite a hydrating serum and my skin feels so soft and smooth afterwards. It isn’t drying or irritating on my skin whatsoever.
- What is it? This product is a night treatment (like a night cream but better) it aims to detoxify & revitalise the skin. It nourishes the skin, evens out your complexion while you sleep and you just wake up with your skin looking better! This product includes vitamin C.
- How much product do you get? You get 50 grams of product
- Price point? $105 AUD
- My thoughts: This is such a unique and interesting product. I use to be quite lazy with night creams / night treatments I use to just slap on my usual moisturiser which I’d wear during the day. This stuff makes the skin look and feel fabulous. It’s so hydrating but not heavy to the point where it upsets my skin. I don’t know what it is about this product but my skin has been loving it. I am definitely considering to repurchase this product again, I am that obsessed.
- What is it? This product is an intensive treatment aimed to brighten & exfoliate the skin, leaving you with a smooth and bright complexion. It also hydrates the skin and reverses signs of environmental aging.
- How much product do you get? You get 50 ml of product
- Price point? $94
- My thoughts: I have been loving Vitamin C in my skincare every time I try it! This definitely has to be my favourite vitamin C product I have tried so far! I’m 100% going to repurchase this as soon as I run out of it. I have been struggling with skin texture for so long. I suffer with a lot of close comedones (bumps on the skin) which look extra noticeable. This face mask is one of the two face masks I have tried that have truly changed my skins texture and made an enormous improvement! This stuff leaves my skin feeling extra smooth, radiant and hydrated. It’s a triple threat and just incredible.
- What is it? This is a cleanser aimed at softening & smoothing the skin, it removes makeup & other impurities. It is light weight, non-drying and cleans the skin well without being too harsh.
- How much product do you get? You get 200 ml of product
- Price point? $48 AUD
- My thoughts: I didn’t think this cleanser would leave such an impact on me. Cleansers never seem to wow me, as long as they clean my skin without drying it out I’m like cool. But I am seriously loving this cleanser I don’t know what it is about it but my skin feels amazing when I use this cleanser. It feels super clean without being dried out and it just feels so hydrated. This is the first cleanser that costs extra $$ that I will be purchasing for myself.
- What is it? This product is a mist toner aimed at toning & hydrating the skin. It locks in hydration & preps the skin for other treatment products. It is alcohol free, restores the skins natural pH & it can be used throughout the day to give the skin a quick refresh.
- How much product do you get? You get 180 ml of product
- Price point? $47 AUD
- My thoughts: I am absolutely obsessed with facial mists! Any time I find a brand that makes one I am so quick to try it. So I knew I’d love this product before I even tried it and I was right! It is finely misted, very very very hydrating, refreshing and it also smells incredible. I won’t pretend that nearly 50 bucks on a facial mist isn’t a lot but I definitely want to purchase this again – I am super glad Sephora sells it so I know I can after pay it.
- What is it? This is a moisture that contains SPF and protects the skin from UV. It contains Vitamin C and potent antioxidant Ginkgo biloba leaf extract. It smells like orange – hinting there is vitamin C in there. It’s hydrating without being heavy or leaving a residue on the skin.
- My thoughts? I of course love to use this during the day and I know I’ll love using it during the warm weather when I have to be careful to not use crazy hydrating/nourishing products. Because during the warmer months my skin can’t handle too much hydration. So it’s a win win with this moisturiser.
- How much product do you get? You get 50 ml of product. It comes in a squeezy tube packaging.
- Price point: $108 AUD
- What is it? This is a face mask you apply to areas with enlarged pores. I apply it onto my nose to help with pores and blackheads. You leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
- My thoughts? While I do suffer with blackheads on the nose quite a lot I do notice this mask to make a difference. It doesn’t eradicate them but I do notice less of them plus my nose is so much smoother after I apply it. When you first start using it you will notice your nose will let out more oil – that’s normal in the initial period. I love using this 2-3 times a week, my nose remains smoother and has less blackheads.
- How much product do you get? You get 50 grams of product. The packaging is in a pot, so you just scoop out the product with your finger and apply it. It does have this thin white plastic seal you apply over the mask but it’s underneath the lid. That protects the mask from drying out.
- Price point: $52 AUD
- What is it? Last but not least are these resurfacing peel pads. They are individually wrapped in individual satchels which helps the pad retain extra moisture. They are very moist pads (I know I hate the word moist too). So they are quite soaked in product. They have 10% glycolic acid.
- My thoughts? These are great if you love using acid as a form of exfoliation to smooth and brighten the skin. I love that they are most because I feel like I can soak my skin in the product. A bonus?! Even though I feel a subtle tingle and its great for achieving a bright complexion and smoothing out texture – here’s the kicker. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry or tight! How cool is that, with most acids leaving you scrambling for your moisturizer and slathering it over your face.
- How much product do you get?You get 16 in a pack for a price point of $83 AUD. You can use them 2-3 times a week. If you decided on using them twice a week you could make one pack last two months. This type of product isn’t the most budget friendly they do work out to $5 bucks a pop but if you can afford it they are so nice. A great way of using an acid in your skincare that don’t leave your skin feeling dry. And they are travel friendly and easy to throw in your beauty bag.
And that wraps up the post! Have you guys tried Murad skincare? See any products you like or want to try? Drop a comment and let’s have a chat! I hope you all have a great day, I love you guys and I’ll see you in the next post!
**Disclaimer: These products were gifted to me for consideration. However, this post is not sponsored and there are no affiliate links contained in this post. The links I have included are just there to help you find the product. Everyone has different experiences with products, especially skincare – this was my experience. I recommend you do lots of research into the product (reading numerous reviews) and really get to know your skin type. With skincare there is always the risk of it not agreeing with your skin/skin type. I am not liable for any negative experiences with the products mentioned in this post.